Thursday 1 November 2012

30-Day Gratitude Photo Challenge

should probably print it out and stick it on my wall as a reminder :)


This is my first time to take part of the 30-Day Gratitude Photo Challenge organised by Positively Present. I'm really excited because I love new challenges, and it's a great chance to share what I'm most grateful for!

Plus challenges are great motivators and ways to unleash inner creativity. Especially during the chilly and dark month, as November tends to be!

For my first image I decided to share the phrase from my card I got for my graduation. This will always remind me the hard work and sweat from university years. And my family's support. Thank you guys, I could've not done it without you! You simply rock! :)

In English the phrase sounds something like this. 'Luck doesn't search you, if you don't search for luck.'

Day 1 - WORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment